Thursday, July 31, 2008

Awards from the Reunion

So, I figured I should probably post who got the special awards from the reunion, in case you have forgotten, or showed up late (or didn't come!)
Travelled the farthest for the reunion: Mariah Ellsworth Harrison- Texas
Most kids: Jordan Topham Cecil- 2 kids
Highest Degree: Nicki Leavitt... I forgot her new last name- MBA. (Jessica Brady Naser also has a master's degree, but she didn't send in her paper... sorry Jessica!)
Lived in the most states/countries: Jens White
Best Embarrassing/Exciting Story: Jens White- He was chased by wolves while hiking on a volcano on his mission. So, he got some hot dogs. I know, pretty corny.
Anyway, just a reminder: if you want to be able to post blogs, you need to send me your email address or post it in a comment. If you have a personal blog you want me to link to, just put the link in a comment.

Also- Annie suggested that we try to get together every 24th of July. No reason to wait for a class reunion to get together. I know I will probably be in Monroe for pretty much every 24th celebration until I die, so whoever is around, I guess I'll see you there!

No comments: